Date:      Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:43:53 +0200
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp.tr.freebsd.org is back again

Hi,

For the past 6 months we were having hardware problems so we had to shut
down ftp.tr.freebsd.org but 2 days ago we have bought brand new server for
that and we are currently downloading all files the server will be fully
functional after 1 day later (after finishing all files)

By the way I have added http support to the server

http://ftp.tr.freebsd.org/ works fine at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html
it was stated that we serve only ftp with whom do I have to contact to add
http to ftp.tr.freebsd.org (docs@freebsd.org?? )

 -----------------------
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

AcikAcademy published Turkish translation of  Network Security Hacks by
Oreilly
Acik Akademi'nin yeni kitabini duydunuz mu?
http://www.acikakademi.com/catalog/nethacks/

Life is trouble.. Only Death is not!
                  -Alexis Zorba