Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:06:50 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@citusc.usc.edu>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@FreeBSD.ORG>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alpha tinderbox failure

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> --AhhlLboLdkugWU4S
>
> Can someone please fix whereintheworld to grok the new make regression
> test output, so it doesn't get confused and dump the entire world
> output in the emails?

No, it isn't the regression tests.  It is this here in the start of stage 4:

===> usr.bin/vi
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
===> usr.bin/vis

As soon as 'whereintheworld' sees an 'error code', it starts dumping that
entire block to the end.  If you care to find and fix the build in vi, that
would solve it.

> Kris
>
> --AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

> --AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--