Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 15:11:52 -0500 (CDT)
From:      De la Cruz Lugo Eric <eric@iteso.mx>
To:        User & <taylorm@spyder.bytecraft.au.com>
Cc:        Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Which (online) magazin is good for BSD success stories?

Maybe the article could be posted in:

www.freebsdzine.org

I doubt that PCMAGAZINE could publish it.

slash.dot

www.byte.com published an article related to Linux vs FreeBSD check this link:

http://www.byte.com/column/BYT20010130S0010

Hey I found a post in the Ziff Davis Net (PCMAG related)

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2507538,00.html

You can give it a Try!

Eric De La Cruz Lugo
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico.