Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:03:08 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to build samba port with SSL?

Hello!

I am running 4.2-stable. Cvsuped weekly.
I need to build samba with ssl support, so
I aded --with-ssl into the Makefile of the port
and now make configure does not work. Then
i edited the configure script to fix the include
and lib dirs. Still no luck. It bombs out with log
message in configure.log

configure:5436: storage size of 'st64' isn't known

Somebody said that installing openssl from the ports
can fix the problem. I am afraid to do so, because
the system uses ssl in many places and i do not work
to break anything.

What's the solution?

Best regards,
Artem