Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:22:03 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rasputin@submonkey.net>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Putty & SSH

* Zvezdan Petkovic <zvezdan@CS.WM.EDU> [011026 16:15]:

> > Now, will that help putty I've no idea.

> Ooops! I've just checked that web site more carefully and realised that
> putty is a beast of a totally different sort. I "like" his explanation
> that neither OpenSSH not SSH2 formats are particularly pleasant so he
> uses his own. Does he at least support SECSH proposed standard, in which
> case my suggestion above might be helpful? Otherwise, bad luck.

If you just want to save yourself a lot of greif, try teraterm
with the ttssh plugin - see:

http://www.zip.com.au/~roca/ttssh.html

Not sure if it's any better, but it's a free 5 minute download to
find out :)
--
It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that
virginity could be a virtue.