Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:26:44 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   calcru...

hello
I have installed 3.0 release and I was getting
calcru negative time...
messages then I recompiled the kernel without pnp
support and I got rid of the messages
but now I changed my ftp daemon and they came back
also I was trying the ab program which comes with
apache package and simultes connection requests and
prepares a statistics result. I was trying it from
another machine on the network but then my web serer
crashed  without any reason (maybe too many connections?)
and I am sometimes getting these kernel messages.
what does these mean exacly?