Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:50:34 -0600
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Threaded C++ Question

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 05:38:33PM -0600, Jim King wrote:

> > In reading through the archives I have seen several emails regarding the
> > problems people have experienced with MySQL, and Mozilla on 4.2 systems. I
> > was wondering if these problems have been resolved in the main source tree
> > yet.
> I'd like to know too.  I plan on tackling Mozilla this weekend; it would be
> nice if it was a no-brainer. :-)

To my knowledge they modified the Mozilla port to work around it. But I am
in the process of porting several C++ apps that are exhibiting truely
strange behavior. And I was wondering if this could be the cause.

--
Erich Zigler

You're asking a bunch of sysadmins if anyone remembers how to tie
hangman's noose, and _not_ expecting positive responses?
  						 -Anthony DeBoer in the SDM