Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 2015 08:42:27 +0200
From:      Roman Divacky <rdivacky@vlakno.cz>
To:        Bill Sorenson <instructionset@gmail.com>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sparc64 support

Fwiw, there's been some fixes to the sparc64 backend in clang37, so you might
want to spend some more idle sparc cycles to build and test that.

Anyway, marius@ did an analysis of the sparc64 support in llvm last december
and reported a number of issues. I don't think those issues have been fixed.

If you want to try/analyse/fix those bugs you're more than welcome.

Roman