Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:10:49 -0700
From:      GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetApp

What locking problems will I run into?  I planned on building qpopper  with
the server mode enabled so it doesnt copy the mail file to a .pop.username,
but it still creates a 0 byte .pop.username file so that in a sense is
qpopper's method of locking.  What problems would I have with sendmail?

Thanks in advance.

GVB