Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:51:11 +0900 (JST)
From:      Stacy Olivas <olivassq@naf-navy.misawa.af.mil>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP question

I have a questions regarding user PPP.

A coule of days ago I started tonotice my connection with my dial-in
server freezing after about 10 minutes or so os heavy usage.

I first noticed this on when I was dialing up with my FreeBSD box to
connect to it.

Today, I was using a windows routing program to test some things out, and
sure enough, 10 minutes into the connection I started to see FCS error
messages.

My question isL
What is an FCS errr, what causes it and how can it be fixed?

I do have timeout set to 0 on the server.

Thanks
-Stacy