Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:42:16 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Introducing the FAQ into CVS (when I'm done writing it)

   As Nik suggested, I should import it in a sort of piece by
piece manner (sort of).

   Now what I plan on doing is, once I am completely finished
with the new FAQ:

     - Create the structure in the repo as 'newfaq' (suggestions
       for a name welcome).

     - Create the blank files with the SGML structure.

     - Begin copying in groups of paragraphs from the original
       FAQ and committing them with clearly marked messages.

     - Commit my own new writing.

   I'm still open to discussion on my directory structure.

--