Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:22:19 +0000
From:      "Wayne G Boyd" <wayne@jcegroup.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP Connections

Yep, you were absolutely correct. I made an entry for the client end
of the PPP link, in the etc/hosts file and everything started to work.

One last question though.  Although the link now works, the PPP
-direct process is left lingering forever, after the dialin client has
dropped the line. This stops the modem from accepting any further
calls, or from making any ISP dialups.

How can I make the 'PPP -direct cuaa0' process go away when the line
is dropped by the client ?

Your help is mach appreciated,

Wayne.

--