Date:      Thu, 16 May 2002 18:57:00 -0400
From:      Marcia Barrett Nice <mimerki@myrealbox.com>
To:        "Ryan Sutton" <ryancsutton@hotmail.com>, "Free BSD" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NIC cards

On Thursday 16 May 2002 06:36 pm, Ryan Sutton wrote NIC cards:
| I am running 2.2.5 and would like to know if the two NIC's I have in my
| computer will work with BSD, is there a hardware compatibilty list I can
| use for a cross reference on NIC's? I am trying to add a 3com Etherlink III
| 3C5098-C NIC and a Kingston Kne20t NIC, thank you.
|
| Ryan

http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/hardware.html

You might want to try looking for some information yourself instead of asking
other people to spoon-feed it to you.  (And I say this only because this is
the second question of yours I've seen today that is answered readily by
looking at the documentation.)

Marcia

--
So why, pray, sign anything as long as every word, letter, penstroke,
paperspace is a perfect signature of its own?