Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:10:14 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd 5.1 isc-dhcpd w/ multiple vlan interfaces

I am trying to have DHCP 3.1rc11 from ports provide dhcp for 18 =
different vlans. It detects the first 14 vlans without difficulty, then =
just flatly ignores each additional vlan through vlan 18. I have created =
a separate config file with definitions for just the networks on vlans =
14-18, and dhcpd ignores them still.

The machine is a Compaq DL360G3 with the broadcom 5703x adapters. I am =
using 5.1-RELEASE.

The vlan interfaces are up, active, properly configured and seem to be =
passing traffic. I moved the vlans to a different machine that did not =
have so many and it was able to do dhcp without difficulty.

Is this a known bug? I have not had the opportunity to research the =
archives.

-Will