Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:31:07 +0100
From:      Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@digiware.nl>
To:        Stanislav Galabov <sgalabov@gmail.com>, Aleksandr Rybalko <ray@dlink.ua>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Interest in support for Mediatek/Ralink SoCs?
References:  <F35AF02A-DC31-4B5F-9349-26C2FF47F5C2@gmail.com> <E4AEB37F-8E44-4371-8E2B-231711E08D17@gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonsorjWktcrWvREXCM_gDrk9S7X_U18HhjOpLZ-WPz46w@mail.gmail.com> <E66699CE-C068-4084-845A-ABBB227C495B@gmail.com> <435B59EC-2C17-48FC-AED1-337DBE6829CB@gmail.com> <6CE6533C-D7CE-4B17-9530-3559A4F5D0CD@gmail.com> <CAJ1Oi8F89kjpEXJAp2RMVMk0sddriXqXk2yZ01aor=FvAM5yjQ@mail.gmail.com> <FAD7FE1A-A69F-4EED-A471-C93335883F7A@gmail.com>

On 15-12-2015 01:15, Stanislav Galabov wrote:
> Hi Aleksandr,
>
> My board is really similar to the WiTi board. Main differences are that mine only has 1 SATA port wired off of the ASMedia 1061 instead of 2 and has an extra PCIe slot with only USB wired to it for 3G modem support and a SIM card slot to go with it. It also has 512MB RAM and 16MB SPI flash.

Hi Stanislav,

Got the WiTi board here...
I haven't tried in the expectation that you were going to make a version
that runs in 256Mb. But If you'de like me to try the 512 version as well.
Just let me know

--WjW