Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:22:06 +0100
From:      Peter Maxwell <peter@allicient.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org, apetar@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: pf between two lans

Hi Aleksic,

On a cursory glance, your pf.conf looks ok.  The tcpdump you supplied
is showing both incoming and outgoing packets being blocked which is
wierd - why would there be a return packet if the initial SYN didn't
get through?

Can you post the output of: pfctl -s r

What happens if you try things without pf loaded, and with pf loaded
but a pass all ruleset?

Have you got gateway_enable set in your rc.conf (I think it shows as
net.inet.ip.forwarding being set to 1 in your sysctl)?

Can you post the results of the same tcpdump with a larger window size
( -s 1024 ) and/or a tcpdump on the network interface itself?

There's probably a simple explanation I'm not seeing, but those are
the kind of things I'd try/check.

Peter