Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:51:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Oliveiro <joe@whosyourdaddy.com>
To:        "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
Cc:        "'Rink Springer'" <rink@springer.cx>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: lost root password

what your asking is basically how to hack a box. I highly doubt it will be
that easy. The less work of the two would be installing a floppy
drive. Otherwise start scanning the box for remotely / locally exploitable
programs.

(good luck, you'll need it)

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"