Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:44:18 +0100
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@rabson.org>
To:        Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>, Mike Meyer <mwm-keyword-freebsdhackers2.e313df@mired.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS boot

On 11 Oct 2008, at 14:28, Danny Braniss wrote:

> To Doug:
> 	> ZFS boot is coming.
> great! any time estimate?, just curious, no preasure :-)

Its part of pjd's current big ZFS patch which brings us more or less
up-to-date with Solaris. I'm not the best person to ask when that will
be ready but I would expect to see it in current later this year.

I hope to have some time soon to work on some outstanding issues with
the boot code, so I may be able to add raidz and raidz2 support before
its committed to current.