Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 09:57:12 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Robert_Blacqui=E8re?= <freebsd@guldan.demon.nl>
To:        Matthew David Litwin <matt@dnai.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pccard_scheme-0.8.tar.gz

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

It seems the upload on my site went wrong, sorry for any mishap. I
uploaded a new tar file and downloaded it also just i case. It tested
ok. crc error.=20

This package will update any file when a pccard (network) is inserted.
This will be done with help of an external scripts.=20
See if you like it and have fun...

Robert

freebsd@guldan.demon.nl=20

On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 08:30:04PM -0700, Matthew David Litwin wrote:
> I'm getting a crc error when I try gunzip
> http://members.home.nl/r.j.h.blacquiere/pccard/pccard_scheme-0.8.tar.gz
>=20
> Problem in the upload?
>=20
> Of course, could me a problem at my end.
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> Matt Litwin
> matt@dnai.com
>=20
> P.S. I just posted on freebsd-mobile about my own attempt
> to solve a related problem. It doesn't let you change network
> settings on the fly, though.

--=20
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: He guys you left some holes out there!

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--