Date:      Sat, 6 Jun 1998 18:41:50 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv 0.47 capturing frames with correct odd/even fields

brian@worldcontrol.com:
 |fxtv 0.47 fixed a number of other small problems I experienced.

Glad to hear it.

 |I do get a core dump on exit, if I have done alot:
 |Jun 6 03:14:13 bls2 /kernel: pid 18747 (fxtv), uid 101: exited on signal
 |11 (core dumped)

If you have time, I'd be interested in a stack trace.  To generate one,
grab:
        http://multiverse.com/~rhh/fxtv/fxtv-0.47.tgz

Decompress, and run:

        gmake DEBUG=YES

Then run the generated "fxtv" binary.  When it dumps, run

        gdb fxtv fxtv.core
        (gdb) where

The output would be useful.  Also, if you don't mind, just mail me your
"fxtv" and the "fxtv.core" core file.  My inbox can take it :-)

Thanks,

Randall