Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 21:46:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <root@totum.plaut.de>
To:        FreeBSD-Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Missing functions in FreeBSD.

Hi,
in order to port a (commercial) NetworkFaxSoftware to FreeBSD, I need:

o either a termio.h or the information if I can wrap the termio routines to
  the termios ones (does anybody know the content of CBAUD?)

o The faxsoftware seems to try to lock the Terminal-ttys.
  Is this necessary under FreeBSD?

o The software uses a function to change data+text Segments explicit to
  readonly. How can this be done under FreeBSD (for the data Pages,
  because I think that FreeBSD's text-Segments are readonly anyway)

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger