Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 11:18:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        handy@sag.space.lockheed.com
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAS compile woes

 * *Grumble* in the interim, I've also figured out that the latest Xig server
 * (V4.1) has sprinkled some evil in my X11 tree.  The only reason I know

A word of advice; never install commercial X distributions (especially
those including Motif) without backing up the lib/X11/config tree.
We've got more bug reports than we can count because of ancient
FreeBSD.cf files and other junk installed by Xig.

Satoshi