Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:22:26 -0600
From:      Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Virtual hosting?

Hi Folks,
I need help on the 2.2.7 Rel. Freebsd.
When I made a new virtual site for in my server with 2.2.5 I could ping
the virtual site from any other outside computer I could get reply or
nslookup from any other machine thousand miles away would resolve but it
has been two days now I dont get anything even after two days after I
upgraded to 2.2.7 am I missimng anything or did I do something wrong
previously to make the virtual website to work ?
Could anybody help me  to nslookup on virtual website for ex :
"dfwislam.com"
When I do it in my machine I get this :
$ nslookup
Default Server:  astguru2.iguru.com
Address:  38.193.248.3

> dfwislam.com
Server:  astguru2.iguru.com
Address:  38.193.248.3

Name:    dfwislam.com
Address:  38.193.248.3

Which I think is ok.
But when I do nslookup from thousand mile away computer this is what I
get.
bash-2.01$ nslookup
Default Server:  runner.jjsoft.com
Address:  206.97.149.64

> dfwislam.com
Server:  runner.jjsoft.com
Address:  206.97.149.64

*** runner.jjsoft.com can't find dfwislam.com: Non-existent host/domain.

Should I wait more longer !
Could anybody help me please.

Jahanur