Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:42:08 +0700
From:      "Arisandy" <sandy@divre5.telkom.co.id>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DigiBoard?

I laready compile my new kernel ...
now there is a dgm device in Misc device...but list as unknown device
here is my dmesg

dgm0: PC/Xem
dgm0 at 0x324-0x327 maddr 0xd0000 msize 32768 on isa
dgm0: DigiBIOS loaded, initializing, DigiBIOS running
dgm0: FEP/OS loaded, initializing, FEP/OS running
dgm0: 8 ports

but when I look in /dev/ there is no dgm device?
now how can I name my modem on digiboard?
still use ttyd0 or cuaa0 or?
or may be a way to test my modem which connected in DigiBoard?

Thanks