Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:55:06 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Logs accessed by daily security

On 20 Apr 2021, at 08:36, The Doctor via freebsd-questions =
<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> wrote:
> Just wondering what logs are accessed by=20
> the Dail security scriopt?

There are several in /etc/periodic/security but the files are readable. =
For example, 800.loginfail reads the auth.log and 900.tcpwrap reads =
messages. Most of the security scripts do not read any logs, however. In =
fact, those are the only two only system that do.

You might also have scripts in /usr/local/etc/periodic/security

--=20
Battlemage? That's not a profession. It barely qualifies as a hobby.
	'Battlemage' is about impressive a title as 'Lord of the Dance'.
	<PAUSE> I'm adding Lord of the Dance to my titles.