Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:56:25 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "jim" <jim@jwweeks.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Apache/1.3.23 PHP/4.1.2 FrontPage/5.0D

Sounds like you are using the wrong script to start apache. Do not use the
apache script use the apache-fp script and every thing will fall into place
and work like you want. If you started with apache13-fp port and added you
other software, then you have it all. If you did apache13 port you have to
do 2 other ports to get frontpage installed. Apache13 + mod_frontpage +
frontpage.