Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:03:31 -0700
From:      Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
To:        Dave <davec@unforgettable.com>
Cc:        gj@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/12901: New Port (slightly revised): Code Crusader and Code Medic

On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 06:11:12PM -0600, Dave wrote:
> I've contacted the author of Code Crusader, John Lindal, in regards to ctags in
> his program.  This is his reply:
>
> >It doesn't have the version of ctags required by Code Crusader.  Darren
> >Hiebert added special features for me that haven't yet made it into the
> >main distribution.  Code Crusader will ignore all other versions of ctags.
>
> >John
>
> Do you have any suggestions on how to install that version of ctags?

While you're talking with him maybe you can get him to not install
all the files into /usr/local/bin during the build?  I think it
could easily be fixed my changing all the @mv ... ${JX_INSTALL_ROOT}/bin's
to ${JX_ROOT}/bin and then an install target afterwards to copy
all of those to the right place.  As it stands right now your port
is marked BROKEN.

-Chris

--
cpiazza@home.net              cpiazza@FreeBSD.org
"It's better to be quotable than to be honest."