Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:28:09 +0100
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg by ftp

The main .de ftp server supports 3.2 ports, whereas a couple of the others
I tried didn't. So I assumed it knows what it's doing 'apparently' sending
me BIND-8.2.  It's pretty cool the install-pkg-from-net checks the
requesting fbsd's version against the server's pkg's.  Now, if it would
just work.

Len