Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:13:45 -0700
From:      "Kevin Downey" <redchin@gmail.com>
To:        "Milan Obuch" <freebsd-net@dino.sk>
Cc:        pyunyh@gmail.com, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MSI Wind Notebook's network interfaces

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Milan Obuch <freebsd-net@dino.sk> wrote:
> [ snip ]
> Could anybody comment on wireless interface?

I could not get the internal wifi to work with ndis wrapper. It
appears that using the rtw driver netbsd, openbsd, and dragonflybsd
all support this chipset. I found a (polish?) webpage with a very
preliminary attempt at porting the rtw driver. The author of the port
said it doesn't really work.

I just gave up and bought a usb wifi stick.

--
The Mafia way is that we pursue larger goals under the guise of
personal relationships.