Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:32:05 -0600
From:      "Patrick Fry" <pfry@nightowl.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   soundcard

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C3C0CD.7ADC4330

I just bought a Creative SoundBlaster Audigy2 ZS card and I 'm running
FreeBSD5.1-RELEASE.When I build my kernel I put in option pcm then build
then when I reboot it gives an error that there is no driver attached for
the device so I was wondering if the kernel has support for this card or is
it too new of a sound card. Other than that I love FreeBSD and thanks for
your help.

Sincerly,Patrick Fry

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C3C0CD.7ADC4330--