Date:      22 Oct 1999 22:10:28 +0300
From:      Vadim Belman <voland@plab.ku.dk>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: An Idea

	Hi Ron!

On 22 Oct 99 at 21:22, "Ron" (Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson) wrote:

 Ron> I have an idea.. I just came into the posession of a Palm IIIx. I am
 Ron> using the jpilot from the ports. During my search for more UNIX
 Ron> native apps to run on my workstation I came across a binary that
 Ron> allows me to sync with Avantgo. It works like a charm and am
 Ron> experimenting with seeing If I can get daily.daemonnews.org to
 Ron> work. Might be something worth looking into.. Imagine dropping your
 Ron> palm into its sync cradle starting the Command line sync for Avantgo
 Ron> then finish your last minute things before jetting out the door and
 Ron> snatching your palm as you leave.

 Ron> Then later in the day when you do not have the luxury of an Internet
 Ron> connection you can pull it up.

 Ron> Just an Idea.  --

	It's not a bad idea. But, you see, Palm display is not designed for
	long-time readings. I mean I tried reading news using Yanoff and
	found it very hard for my eyes.

	BTW, you can find lots of tools on palmgear or palmzone sites
	which do different kinds of fetching, sorting and storing. But this
	is another subject...
--
    /Voland			Vadim Belman
				E-mail: voland@plab.ku.dk