Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 02:35:26 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@freebsd.org>
To:        Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSDCon '99 ???

Konrad. I am the receipent of your emails. I'm sorry that I didnt reply
to you in a timely manner. We are in the process of trying to define how
the conference is going to be laid out and what sorts of talks we would
like to see happen. Even though I didnt email you back, you were not
forgotten. I filed you as someone that I needed to get more info to when
it was available. In retrospect, I should have let you know this.

As far as topics for papers go the best way to approach this at this
point is to let me know what topics you might be interested in speaking
on and I can let you know if one of those topics would fit into the over
all plan as it's forming.

Again, I apologize for my blunder.

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso