Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:31:00 +0000
From:      SOFTPAGE <softpage@bom5.vsnl.net.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Intro

Dear Sir/Madam,

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as a very
competitive and professional e-content builders and
data conversion house. We at Softpage due to our lower
operating cost, offer one of  the lowest rates in the
industry, about 50% lower than comparable conversion houses.
Though we have offices in US too.

Softpage have successfully completed conversion projects involving
Legal, Academic, Scientific, Technical, Financial, Computer books,
Journals, Catalogue etc.. The data was provided to us in many formats
such as Hard copies/QuarkXpress/PageMaker/FrameMaker/MS word/
Star Office Documents/PDF/TIFF/MIF etc., which were converted to
SGML/XML/HTML/XHTML/ebook/Rocket Book Format or to some
proprietary format.

Our technical team is well versed with MAC OS also.

We assure good quality work to our customers and believe in
nurturing long term relationships with our clients.

I hope that you will not hesitate to contact us for the simplest
or the most complex assignments. We always do free samples for our
client.

If you need any kind of assistance in USA, our US representatives will
be glad to assist you.

Best Regards

Jaideep Pathria
    (Director Marketing)

Softpage Data Conversion Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Bombay, India.

Voice   : +91-22-7466451
          +91-22-7450281
Fax     : +91-22-7890303
Email   : softpage@bom5.vsnl.net.in

Note: We are sorry if any inconvenience caused to you by this mail,
      and please reply with 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the 'Subject' if you
      do not want to receive any further mails on this topic and our
      other activities.