Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:25:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Get that spammer! (Was: professional art community)

Already sent to spamcop :)

Julian Haight runs quite a good service over at spamcop, it parses the
spam and does everything that you described below, and creates nice
complaints and sends them to the appropriate parties involved.

The origin of this particular piece of spam is owned by @home.com so
mainly send complaints to abuse@home.com

Robert Simmons
Systems Administrator