Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:47:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

What happened to the mailing list archives?  I mean, occasionally I'm used
to searches returning no results, even when I search for a word like
kernel, but for the past week at least, the archives have been completely
unavailble.  PERHAPS something about this downtime on freebsd.org might be
nice?

Strange how this coincides with geocrawler removing their search feature
for no good reason.

If anyone knows something, please email me, I'm not on the list.

--

"Tonite on reboot!  People misspelling as many words with sexual
connotations as possible..."

-Keyo-Chan, February 10th 1999, Undernet #reboot