Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 23:05:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Jesper Wallin" <z3l3zt@phucking.kicks-ass.org>
To:        <scott@Amelia.bsdprophet.org>
Cc:        <newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: which?

Well.. I just want to say this..

The difference between M$ Windows and KDE is that KDE is free and open
source, M$ Windows is not open source and make you damn poor..

KDE crashes.. you restart KDE..
M$ crashes.. you restart your whole computer..

When a M$ Windows box crashes, 99% of the rest of you computer will crash
too and you need a reboot.. KDE (Linux) will may only crash one users
session but all other users logged in and all other programs which is runned
will still work fine and stable..

If I was you, I would choose KDE (or any of the suggested Windows
Managers).. I prefer Fluxbox and use it everyday without any crash at all..
Linux is both free (may will cost you some cash to your ISP and for the CD-R
record you burn it on..) and it's open source.. A system is always able to
hack and will never stop crashing.. why pay for a system which work as
good/bad as all others?

Jesper aka Z3l3zT