Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:20:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Greg Skouby <gskouby@ns0.sitesnow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: unable to mount root: please help!

Please disregard this message, I answered my own question by searching
through the archives for a couple of hours, which I should have done in
the first place! Thanks anways.
For people that may have this same problem the solution was to type
set root_disk_unit="4" at the boot prompt. Thanks again, sorry to take up
your time!