Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:33:49 -0500
From:      nicholas bernstein <nicholas@innoverity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   MD5 checksum mismatch in php3 ports depencency

--------------F517D4AFABB3C8B8C71A7A57

>> Checksum mismatch for expat.zip.
Make sure the Makefile and md5 file
(/usr/ports/textproc/expat/files/md5)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
"check, type make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".

Of note:
FBSD v 4.1 stable
Syncronised ports tree as of Nov 16 5:00

--
Nicholas Bernstein, Technologist, Artist, Etc.
nicholas@innoverity.com

--------------F517D4AFABB3C8B8C71A7A57

>> Checksum mismatch for expat.zip.
this
<pre>--&nbsp;
Nicholas Bernstein, Technologist, Artist, Etc.
nicholas@innoverity.com&nbsp;
Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?
-- T. S. Eliot</pre>
&nbsp;</html>