Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 02:01:25 +0200
From:      <gooroo@list.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problem with Usb Mobile data cabel on prolific2303

=20
Sorry, I am russian and bad know English!

<Cat> of kernel config

machine i386cpu I686_CPUident GENERIChints "gooroo.hints" # Default =
places to look for devices.options PAEoptions SCHED_4BSD # 4BSD =
scheduleroptions INET # InterNETworkingoptions FFS # Berkeley Fast =
Filesystemoptions SOFTUPDATES # Enable FFS soft updates support##options =
UFS_ACL # Support for access control lists##options UFS_DIRHASH # =
Improve performance on big directoriesoptions MD_ROOT # MD is a =
potential root device##options NFSCLIENT # Network Filesystem =
Client##options NFSSERVER # Network Filesystem Server##options NFS_ROOT =
# NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENToptions MSDOSFS # MSDOS =
Filesystemoptions CD9660 # ISO 9660 Filesystem##options PROCFS # Process =
filesystem (requires PSEUDOFS)##options PSEUDOFS # Pseudo-filesystem =
frameworkoptions GEOM_GPT # GUID Partition Tables.##options COMPAT_43 # =
Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]##options COMPAT_FREEBSD4 # =
Compatible with FreeBSD4##options KTRACE # ktrace(1) support##options =
SYSVSHM # SYSV-style shared memory##options SYSVMSG # SYSV-style message =
queues##options SYSVSEM # SYSV-style semaphoresoptions =
_KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time extensionsoptions =
KBD_INSTALL_CDEV # install a CDEV entry in /dev##options =
AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds =
~128k to driver.##options AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register =
bitfields in debug# output. Adds ~215k to driver.##options =
ADAPTIVE_GIANT # Giant mutex is adaptive.device apic # I/O APICdevice =
acpi # I/O APIC# Bus support. Do not remove isa, even if you have no isa =
slotsdevice isadevice eisadevice pci# Floppy drivesdevice fdc# ATA and =
ATAPI devicesdevice atadevice atadisk # ATA disk drivesdevice ataraid # =
ATA RAID drivesdevice atapicd # ATAPI CDROM drivesdevice atapifd # ATAPI =
floppy drivesdevice atapist # ATAPI tape drivesoptions ATA_STATIC_ID # =
Static device numbering # atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the =
PS/2 mousedevice atkbdc # AT keyboard controllerdevice atkbd # AT =
keyboarddevice psm # PS/2 mousedevice vga # VGA video card driverdevice =
splash # Splash screen and screen saver support# syscons is the default =
console driver, resembling an SCO consoledevice scdevice agp # support =
several AGP chipsets# Floating point support - do not disable.device =
npx# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)#device apm# =
Add suspend/resume support for the i8254.device pmtimer# PCCARD (PCMCIA) =
support# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge supportdevice cbb # cardbus (yenta) =
bridgedevice pccard # PC Card (16-bit) busdevice cardbus # CardBus =
(32-bit) bus# Serial (COM) portsdevice sio # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial =
ports# Parallel portdevice ppcdevice ppbus # Parallel port bus =
(required)device lpt # Printerdevice plip # TCP/IP over paralleldevice =
ppi # Parallel port interface device#device vpo # Requires scbus and da# =
PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.# NOTE: Be =
sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in order to use these NICs!device =
miibus # MII bus supportdevice rl # RealTek 8129/8139device wb # Winbond =
W89C840F # Wireless NIC cardsdevice wlan # 802.11 supportdevice wi # =
WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.# Pseudo devices.device =
loop # Network loopbackdevice mem # Memory and kernel memory =
devicesdevice io # I/O devicedevice random # Entropy devicedevice ether =
# Ethernet supportdevice ppp # Kernel PPPdevice tun # Packet =
tunnel.device pty # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)device md # Memory =
"disks"device tap #Virtual Ethernet driverdevice sl #Serial Line IP# USB =
supportdevice uhci # UHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice ohci # OHCI PCI->USB =
interfacedevice usb # USB Bus (required)device ugen # Genericdevice uhid =
# "Human Interface Devices" options NETGRAPHoptions =
NETGRAPH_BRIDGEoptions NETGRAPH_DEVICEoptions NETGRAPH_ECHOoptions =
NETGRAPH_IP_INPUToptions NETGRAPH_KSOCKEToptions =
NETGRAPH_MPPC_ENCRYPTIONoptions NETGRAPH_PPPoptions =
NETGRAPH_PPPOEoptions NETGRAPH_PPTPGREoptions NETGRAPH_SOCKEToptions =
NETGRAPH_SPLIToptions NETGRAPH_SPPPoptions NETGRAPH_TTY#options =
NETGRAPH_MPPC_COMPRESSIONoptions NETGRAPH_ONE2MANYoptions =
NETGRAPH_RFC1490options NETGRAPH_TEEoptions NETGRAPH_UIoptions =
NETGRAPH_VJC  device spppdevice gre#device umodem device pppoptions =
PPP_BSDCOMPoptions PPP_DEFLATEoptions PPP_FILTERoptions =
IPFIREWALLoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSEoptions =
IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=3D100options IPFIREWALL_FORWARDoptions =
IPDIVERToptions DUMMYNEToptions HZ=3D10device uhcioptions =
CPU_ENABLE_SSE# Options for sio:options COM_ESP # Code for Hayes =
ESP.options COM_MULTIPORT # Code for some cards with shared IRQs.options =
CONSPEED=3D115200 # Speed for serial console After config and install =
kernel I am run:kldload uplcom.kokldload ucom.kokldload uvscom.koBut =
device </dev/ucom0> not createdbut deamon usbd runing and kernel =
compiled with ucom,uplcom options,What me do.If We can answer me in =
Russian