Date:      Sun, 03 Aug 1997 22:19:05 -0500
From:      "NetSonic, A Division of Dynamic Ventures LLC" <support@netsonic.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN connecting a LAN / Solutions Advice

	Hello:

I wanted to ask if anyone has connected their home PC to their LAN at work
that is connected to a feed to the Internet.  We are trying to get it so
one person can gain access to not only our systems but also to the internet
at speeds of approx 128k or so via an ISDN connection.. I am not sure of
the solution to this and was wondering if any of you have implemented such
a scheme.

We are trying to connect a W*n 95 Box to a FreeBSD system connected to the
hub that goes thru a cisco 2501 and an Adtran TSU.

I have seen: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook213.html#464

But I am not sure what kind of ISDN bridge/router is recommended or proven
to work as well as costs associated with such.

If any of you have implemented this type of connection, could you please
share your insight, recommendations etc?

Thanks much!

Adam L. Simpson