Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:37:23 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Mark.Andrews@isc.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (2) timezone bug?

Well yes it is creating and erasing that file but the man page of
adjkerntz says

-------------------------
If the file /etc/wall_cmos_clock exists, it means that CMOS clock keeps local
time (MS-DOS and MS-Windows compatible mode).

What I understand is if the file is there the system shouldnt add 2 hours
to the CMOS clock and if it is not there then it should add 2 hours since
I am at GMT+2. Is this right?
But in every instance it added 2 hours to the clock.

Also even when I delete or recreate the wall_cmos_clock file still date
gives same result. If I delete the localtime file then the date command
shows 2 hours earlier time. After deleting or creating wall_cmos_clock
file should I send HUP signal to adjkerntz? or?

Evren