Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:53:21 +0100
From:      mess-mate <messmate@free.fr>
To:        Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions-en" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Packages

Downloaded :
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kde-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdeaddons-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdeadmin-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdeartwork-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdegraphics-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdemultimedia-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdenetwork-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdepim-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdesdk-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdeutils-2.2.2.tgz
FreeBSD/kde-2.2.2/kdoc-2.2.2.tgz
But cannot install it. To many packakages (older than in my FBSD=20
V-4.5) ARE NEEDED.
Are they the right kde packages ?
Thanks for your advice.

--=20