Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:26:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
To:        ponds!freefall.cdrom.com!freebsd-hackers, ponds!lakes.dignus.com!rivers
Subject:   two natd's running?

I'm just curious...

What I've got is a single machine which has been given two
fixed IP addresses on two different networks (via SL/IP.)

I'd like all the machines on my internal network to transparently
get to either of these external networks.

Now, I can use natd to provide that transparent access for
one network, and with the -dynamic flag; I can appropriately
adjust things...

But - what should I do if I want two SL/IP connections going at the
same time, on one machine; and still have the other machines
on the internal network transparently get to either network?
Can natd handle such a situation?

Ideas?

	 - Thanks -
	- Dave Rivers -