Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 1995 11:02:28 -0400
From:      mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com (Mark J. Taylor)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need a way-cool X-based mailer?  Look at XFMail...

XFMail is a VERY nifty mail interface.  It really needs to be in the ports
collection.  It reminds me of Eudora on my Macintosh...

It is a bit clumsy to install- you need to get the binaries or sources for
libforms, along with the header file forms.h (also need the xpm stuff, but
that is already ported).  I think that these are also available at the home
of XFMail.

ftp://burka.netvision.net.il/pub/xfmail/

Sorry, I don't have the time/experience to make a port of this.  :(
(Like everyone else with a wonderful idea, eh?)

-Mark Taylor