Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:29:42 +0200
From:      Aleksander Rozman - Andy <andy@kksonline.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ssh connect not possible

Hi !

While ago I installed 3.1 FreeBSD. Before that I had 2.7.2. On 2.* I used
ssh and it worked fine. After I installed 3.1 (this time with encryption
libraries) and now I can't access my machine with ssh. It always said that
I don't have right password. I worked with telnet for quite some time now,
but I am worried about security. Can somebody tell me how can I make
passwords readable by ssh.

Have nice time,
Andy
*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Member of:  E2:EA, E2F, SAABer, Trekkie,  *
*     andy@mail.kks.net      * X-Phile, Heller's angel, True's screamer, *
*    andy@atechnet.ml.org    * True's Trooper, Questie, Legacy, PO5,     *
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender    *
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.ml.org/~andy/      *