Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:32:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux ioctl not implemented error

It also seems that I can't use a raw device for some reason. Anyone have
any suggestions, or a pointer to a howto for FreeBSD to get the raw
devices working. I couldn't get the wizard to work either.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|