Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 15:22:36 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        scrappy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postgresql7 port

Hi,
The postgresql7 install fails if you are installing swith JDBC because it
doesn't make the directory where the .jar is installed.

ie the mkdir needs to be ->
        @ ${MKDIR} -m 0555 -p ${PREFIX}/share/java/classes

Also I think a 'NOINIT' define would be useful.. Do an install but don't
attempt to recreate the database. I think this would be a good idea because as
it currently stands you can't get the port to register itself in /var/db/pkg if
you have an existing database.

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum