Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:40:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pgp4pine eats replies

Running: FreeBSD 4.0

pgp-5.0i

pgp4pine-1.74

pine-4.21

with the following changes to the Pine configuration:

display-filters="-----BEGIN PGP" /usr/local/bin/pgpdecode

sending-filters=/usr/local/bin/pgp4pine -e -i _TMPFILE_ -r _RECIPIENTS_

Everything works great EXCEPT when someone replies to a message that I've
digitally signed. The only thing Pine will display will be the headers and
the message size, but no message. The message shows up in /var/mail OK so
it does exist so I'm assuming this is a Pine configuration problem.

Anyone seen this before and know which magic formula will fix it?

TIA,

Dru