Date:      Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:04:54 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        clement@FreeBSD.org, lev@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   subversion broken with apache2 now in ports

Hi,

I just tried to do a portupgrade -af on my machine (-CURRENT amd64) and
found that something has changed that causes subversion to be broken.
>From what I can tell, it appears that a library (libaprutil-0.so.9) has
been moved from /usr/local/lib to /usr/local/lib/apache2.  subversion
can no longer find this library when anything runs because there is no
rpath set for it.  Also, I get the following when I try to start up
apache2:

Starting apache2.
Syntax error on line 284 of /usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
Shared object "libaprutil-0.so.9" not found, required by
"libsvn_repos-1.so.0"

Cheers,
Sean