Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 21:13:24 +0900
From:      "T Kellers" <timothyk@dl1.njit.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Certified in FreeBSD??

New Jersey Institute of Technology will be offering both classroom and
e-Learning training (with graduated levels of certification) using FreeBSD,
soon.

(I'm in the middle of writing the curriculum for the Intro to Open Source Unix
right now.)

Check http://cpe.njit.edu in about 2 weeks.

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT